Kent E. Florom
Kent joined the firm in 2011, shortly after leaving his 19 year service on the bench. Before taking the bench in 1991, Kent a life-long North Platte resident, began his practice here in 1982. In 1983 he became a partner in the firm of Ruff & Florom.
His practice is primarily in trial practice, focusing on criminal law, juvenile law, family law, guardianship/conservatorship, probate, general practice and all types of general civil litigation. Since his return to private practice as a qualified expert witness in probate Cases in Nebraska.
- Juris Doctor, Creighton University, 1982
- Bachelor of Arts, Kearney State College, 1979
- State of Nebraska
- United States District Court, District of Nebraska
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Lincoln County Bar Association
- Nebraska Criminal Defense Attorney Association
- Central Mediation Board of Directors
- Lincoln County Public Defender, 1983-1991
- County Judge, 11 th Judicial District of Nebraska, 1991-2010
- Past President, Nebraska County Judges Association
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Juvenile Law
- General Practice
With a demonstrated history of successful outcomes, our attorneys have earned the trust and satisfaction of countless clients who have achieved their legal objectives with our firm.
We craft personalized case strategies tailored to your unique legal situation, ensuring that your specific needs and goals are at the forefront of our representation.
Drawing from a wealth of over 125 years of combined experience, our seasoned North Platte attorneys are here to champion your legal needs.